With the wiring runs and both layers of insulation fully installed I was able to close everything up. All the wires were secured to the insulation with electrical tape and silicone was used in all the spar holes to secure the wires from vibration damage.
Here you can see the splice compartment above the electrical compartment. The hole joining the two was enlarged so all the spliced can be pulled down if necessary in the future if I need to perform any maintenance. You can see the other end of the bullet connectors which connect to the hatch umbilical.
At the front of the trailer blocks are installed to mount the main trailer wire harness port to connect the trailer wiring to the tongue box.
I used great stuff to fill in the wire channels.
I used a knife to shave the dried Great Stuff even with the foam insulation.