To prepare for the roof I conditioned the okoume plywood for the bend on a saw horse for a few days while I installed the wall skin.
I drilled a large hole at the location for the main wiring port. The wires for the 12v system and the trailer lights will enter the trailer here from the tongue box.
Each panel was installed separately and allowed to dry for 24 hours. They were secured with straps and trim pieces at the seams. I used wax paper in some places to keep the glue separate from the trim holding it in place.
I trimmed the roof edges as well as the window and vent openings with a router once all the panels were installed.
I used a bit more glue to ensure the edges of the openings were properly sealed.
The hatch was a bit more complex. I had to ensure the skins were allowed to dry with a little distortion of the hatch as possible. To do this I checked the distance between opposite corners were equal.